Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Last updated on: 17th July 2020
Prize draw entry
- Any UK resident that has completed the HOTBIN customer feedback survey can enter the prize draw.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- Closing date/time for entries into the prize draw will be 23.59 (UK time) on 31st July 2020.
- Entries received after this date/time will not be counted.
Winner selection and notification
- Prize draw winner will be selected at random (under the supervision of an independent person) from all complete and eligible entries received by the closing date/time.
- The winner will be notified by email via the email address provided at point of entry on 3rd August 2020 and will have 7 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this time frame HOTBIN Composting reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original.
- The winner will be sent the prize within 14 days of claiming the prize.
- The prize is a £100 National Garden Gift Card. No cash alternative is available.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize draw and acceptance of the prize. HOTBIN Composting cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
- HOTBIN Composting’s decision is final and binding. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- HOTBIN Composting will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details solely for the purpose of administering this prize draw.