Don’t bin it, HOTBIN IT!
HOTBIN composting makes sustainable living that little bit easier, it’s rapid, hassle-free, helps reduce waste and promotes a healthier, greener planet!
- Waste takes a long time to break down, often a year or more.
- Unable to successfully compost, weeds/seeds or any cooked food scraps
- Wondering, I want to compost, but it’s too complex and labour intensive
- Concerns over pests and vermin due to open nature of cold heaps
- Compostable waste ends up going to landfill or incineration
| || |
- HOTBIN works all year round and at 40-60°C waste breaks down rapidly, typically in 90 days
- You can compost more, including weeds, cooked food leftovers and even small bones
- Easy entry to home composting, no heavy turning or tumbling required and it's peat free.
- Due to HOTBIN's sealed design and odour filter pests/vermin are minimised.
- Most, if not all organic household is diverted away from landfill